Classical Guitar: No. 379, Fall 2015
- French guitarist and composer Roland Dyens continues to make bold moves in his career.
- Special Focus on guitar education, with articles about online learning resources, worldwide grade standards, and mastering a sight-reading exam.
- Interviews with guitarists Bradley Colten, Ben Woods, and Christina Sandsengen.
- Remembering flamenco great Manuel Molina; a look at composer Terry Riley’s works for guitar; Simon Thacker’s letter from Pakistan; and adventures in ‘prepared guitar.’
- New discs by the Los Angeles Guitar Quartet, David Leisner, Arturo Parra, Duo Joncol, Juan Martin and Chaparro de Málaga.
- Print reviews including new pieces by Janko Raseta, Guy Chapalain, Ernest Cordero, and Manuel Barrueco’s transcription of Bach’s “Chaconne.”
- Plus new guitars and gear from Mérida and MusicNomad, live concert reviews, news, and so much more!