The Beginner's Guide to Guitar: Lesson 3
Learn to play guitar the fun and easy way, right from the beginning. Whether your passions lie in rock, jazz, fingerstyle, blues, or any other style of music, this guide will introduce you to chords, melodies, and rhythmic patterns you need to start playing today.
Lesson 3 of The Beginner's Guide to Guitar will teach you to play a three-note G chord, how to read dotted-half-notes and rests, the basics of 3/4 time, techniques for varying your tone, plus four easy songs to play. Includes:
- Chord Library: How to play G major
- Reading Rhythms: Dotted half notes and rests
- Songs to Play: Four melodies on two strings
- Strumming Sessions: Introduction to 3/4 time
- Practical Advice: Build your tonal palette