Acoustic Blues Guitar Essentials
This PDF & Audio Download package offers ten in-depth lessons for players of all levels, taught and recorded by the master teachers of Acoustic Guitar magazine. The book is divided into four sections: Rhythm, Lead, Fingerpicking, and Slide. Start with Mike Christiansen's concise explanation of chord accompaniment and Dylan Schorer's crunchy rhythm and bass lines. Put some "wail" into your music as you bend strings with Glenn Weiser. Join the Society of the Big Thumb while learning to fingerpick with Kenny Sultan. And check out Dale Miller's guide to selecting and setting up a guitar for slide. In addition to these great lessons and tips, you'll also get six complete songs to play.
- Strumming a 12-Bar Blues. By Mike Christiansen.
- The Blues Shuffle. By Dylan Schorer.
- Boogie-Woogie Bass Lines. By Dylan Schorer.
- Blues Chords up the Neck. By Glenn Weiser.
- Learning to Solo. By Mike Christiansen.
- Bending Strings. By Glenn Weiser.
- Fingerstyle Blues Basics. By Kenny Sultan.
- Your First Guitar Rag. By Dale Miller.
- Acoustic Slide Essentials. By Dale Miller.
- Slide Guitars and Setup. By Dale Miller.
- Boll Weevil Blues
- Around the Bend
- Fill 'Em Up
- Guitar Rag
- Keep On Sailin'
- Blues in G