Chords at Your Fingertips
Five of Acoustic Guitar’s master teachers—Ron Jackson, Adam Levy, Sean McGowan, Jane Miller, and Jeffrey Pepper Rodgers—deliver a dozen four-week workouts designed to engage both your fingers and your mind as you develop musical vocabulary and fluidity, while putting chords, harmonies, and progressions at your fingertips. Learn to play moveable chord shapes, suspended chords, jazz harmonies, blues and jazz bass lines, and much more.
This comprehensive guide is available in two different formats:
- Book & video package. 72 pages of instruction, including standard notation and tablature. Plus, more than three hours of accompanying video for all music examples available to download.
- PDF & video package. Downloadable version featuring the complete written instruction (including standard notation and tablature) from the book and more than three hours of accompanying video instruction.
- Moveable Chord Shapes
- Suspended Chords
- Drop-D Chord Changes
- Blues Bass Lines
- Driving Rock Rhythms
- Walking Jazz Bass Lines with Chords
- Exploring Thirds
- Using Sixths in Minor-Key Settings
- Building Chords from Pentatonic Scales
- Expressing Chord Changes Through Melody
- Jazz Reharmonization
- Harmonizing Like Chet Atkins