Learn to play rock-solid rhythm and expand your chord vocabulary. Take 12 in-depth lessons for players of all levels, taught and recorded by the master teachers at Acoustic Guitar. Get out of your rhythmic rut with "Six Ways to Expand Your Rhythm." Learn to groove in the "Simple Syncopated Grooves" lesson. Hear how simple songs sound interesting when you connect your chords. Explore Hendrix's rhythm style. And add cool rhythm fills to your backup.
You'll learn to play in different time signatures, tackle difficult chords, plus you'll play classic rock, country, and soul rhythms. You'll also discover new chord positions, bass lines, and muting techniques.
This comprehensive guide is available in two different formats:
Book & Video Download package: 67 pages with written instruction, notation and tab, plus accompanying audio instruction.
PDF & Video Download package: Downloadable version featuring the complete written instruction (including standard notation and tablature) from the book, plus accompanying audio instruction.
- Nine Classic Grooves. Chris Grampp.
- Connect Your Chords. Karen Hogg.
- Rock Rhythm Fills. Andrew Dubrock.
- Left-Hand Muting. David Hamburger.
- Simple Syncopated Grooves. Andrew Dubrock.
- Play In A Different Time. David Hodge.
- Six Ways To Expand Your Rhythm. Andrew Dubrock.
- Less Is More. Jeffrey Pepper Rodgers.
- Tackling Difficult Chords. Jenny Reynolds.
- Open-String Chords. Wayne Riker.
- Augment Your Chord Knowledge. David Hodge.
- Hendrix-Style Embellishments. Karen Hogg.