The Beginner's Guide to Guitar: Lesson 6
Learn to play guitar the fun and easy way, right from the beginning. Whether your passions lie in rock, jazz, fingerstyle, blues, or any other style of music, this guide will introduce you to chords, melodies, and rhythmic patterns you need to start playing today.
In Lesson 6 of The Beginner's Guide to Guitar, you'll learn a simple, three-note A-minor chord; notes on the guitar's fourth string; how to quickly change chords; tips for memorizing a tune; plus four easy songs to play using four strings. Includes:
- Chord Library: How to play A minor
- Learning Pitches: Notes on the fourth string
- Songs to Play: Four songs played on four strings
- Strumming Sessions: Practice with quick chord changes
- Practical Advice: Develop musical memory