The Beginner's Guide to Guitar: Lesson 5
Learn to play guitar the fun and easy way, right from the beginning. Whether your passions lie in rock, jazz, fingerstyle, blues, or any other style of music, this guide will introduce you to chords, melodies, and rhythmic patterns you need to start playing today.
Lesson 5 of The Beginner's Guide to Guitar teaches you an easy three-note E-minor-7 chord, eighth-note rhythmic patterns, how to mix upstrokes and downstrokes in your strumming, techniques for developing a steady tempo, plus four easy songs to play using three strings. Includes:
- Chord Library: How to play E-minor-7
- Reading Rhythms: Eighth notes and rests
- Songs to Play: Four songs played on three strings
- Strumming Sessions: Strumming with quick chord changes
- Practical Advice: Develop a steady tempo