Rhythm Guitar Essentials
Learn to play rock-solid rhythm and expand your chord vocabulary. Take 12 in-depth lessons for players of all levels, taught and recorded by the master teachers at Acoustic Guitar. Get out of your rhythmic rut with "Six Ways to Expand Your Rhythm." Learn to groove in the "Simple Syncopated Grooves" lesson. Hear how simple songs sound interesting when you connect your chords. Explore Hendrix's rhythm style. And add cool rhythm fills to your backup.
You'll learn to play in different time signatures, tackle difficult chords, plus you'll play classic rock, country, and soul rhythms. You'll also discover new chord positions, bass lines, and muting techniques.
This comprehensive guide includes:
- PDF with 67 pages of written instruction, standard notation, and tablature
- Accompanying audio examples to download as mp3 files
Table of ContentsGET STARTED
- Nine Classic Grooves. Chris Grampp.
- Connect Your Chords. Karen Hogg.
- Rock Rhythm Fills. Andrew Dubrock.
- Left-Hand Muting. David Hamburger.
- Simple Syncopated Grooves. Andrew Dubrock.
- Play In A Different Time. David Hodge.
- Six Ways To Expand Your Rhythm. Andrew Dubrock.
- Less Is More. Jeffrey Pepper Rodgers.
- Tackling Difficult Chords. Jenny Reynolds.
- Open-String Chords. Wayne Riker.
- Augment Your Chord Knowledge. David Hodge.
- Hendrix-Style Embellishments. Karen Hogg.