No. 293, May 2017
On the Cover: Learn how Jackson Browne is mentoring a new generation of Los Angeles artists and read about 12 must-visit performance spaces in the City of Lights.
- Julian Lage and Chris Eldridge - "Lion's Share"
- Eric Bibb - "Turner Station"
- Gabriel Kahane - "LA"
Features: Read about the latest recording project from British fingerstylist Michael Chapman and get advice on decoding the music of legendary American-primitive guitarist Robbie Basho.
- Playing the blues like Alvin Youngblood Hart
- Tips on developing chord fluency
- How to use a partial capo to expand your tonal palette
- Taylor 814ce DLX
- Spector Timbre acoustic bass guitar
- Luna’s new Art Recorder