This environmentally conscious stand is designed for maximum portability and abusive situations, most specifically for travel and heavy on stage use, and is the more durable sibling to the Pro-G stand. Made from first run recycled ABS Composite, which combines the strength and rigidity of acrylonitrile and styrene polymers with the toughness of polybutadiene rubber, the Ecco-G is a lightweight option that can pack away in most cases or gig bags.
Ecco-G supports acoustic guitars up to 5” thick, electric or bass guitars up to 2 ¼” think, ukuleles, mandolins, and more. The classy highly stable design enhances the professionalism of the performer, and then neatly packs away! Features include:
- Inert silicon pads at contact points
- Steel reinforced pivot point
- Durable ABS composite construction
- Measures 8 3/4" x 4 1/2" x 1 3/8" closed
- Has a 13" deep x 11" wide footprint
- Two-position brace