Enrich your playing with the expressive, dynamic, symphonic textures of solo fingerstyle guitar. With the guidance of master teachers, you'll learn to build simple melodies into complete guitar arrangements, understand fingerings that will bring intimidating chords within your reach and put you at ease with country blues, classical techniques, Celtic music, and more.
This comprehensive guide is available in two different formats:
Book & Audio Download package: 60 pages with written instruction, notation and tab, plus accompanying audio performed by various teachers, available to download for free.
PDF & Audio Download package: Downloadable version featuring the complete written instruction (including standard notation and tablature) from the book, plus accompanying audio, performed by various teachers.
- Building Fingerstyle Arrangements - Andrew DuBrock
- Alternating Bass Fingerpicking - Ken Perlman
- Your First Country Blues - Dale Miller
- Hammer-ons and Pull-offs - Ken Perlman
- Dropped-D Tuning - Happy Traum
- Celtic Songs in Standard Tuning - Al Petteway
- Hard Chords Made Easy - Mark Hanson
- Great Classical Exercises - Gary Joyner
- Jesse James
- Dale's Blues
- The White Cockade
- In Old Colonial Days
- Worried Blues
- Wild Mt. Thyme
- Sidh Beag, Sidh Mor
- Tentacle Tango
- Sweet Thing
- Slow Waltz