The Beginner's Guide to Guitar: Lesson 4
Learn to play guitar the fun and easy way, right from the beginning. Whether your passions lie in rock, jazz, fingerstyle, blues, or any other style of music, this guide will introduce you to chords, melodies, and rhythmic patterns you need to start playing today.
In Lesson 4 of The Beginner's Guide to Guitar, you'll learn an easy three-note G7 chord, notes on the guitar's third string, how to develop coordination in your picking and fretting hands, plus four easy songs to play. Includes:
- Chord Library: How to play G7
- Learning Pitches: Notes on the third string
- Songs to Play: Four songs featuring the third string
- Strumming Sessions: Your first four-chord song
- Practical Advice: Develop coordination in your picking and fretting hands