This environmentally conscious stand is designed for maximum portability and abusive situations, most specifically for travel and heavy on stage use, and is the more durable sibling to the Cooperstand Pro-G. Made from first run recycled ABS Composite, which combines the strength and rigidity of acrylonitrile and styrene polymers with the toughness of polybutadiene rubber, the Ecco-G is a lightweight option that can pack away in most cases or gig bags.
Ecco-G supports acoustic guitars up to 5” thick, electric or bass guitars up to 2 ¼” think, ukuleles, mandolins, and more. The classy highly stable design enhances the professionalism of the performer, and then neatly packs away! Features include:
- Inert silicon pads at contact points
- Steel reinforced pivot point
- Durable ABS composite construction
- Measures 8 3/4" x 4 1/2" x 1 3/8" closed
- Has a 13" deep x 11" wide footprint
- Two-position brace