Get free shipping on orders over $35! (applies to domestic shipping in the united states only)
Acoustic Guitar Magazine's Best Private Lessons
Craving variety in your guitar playing? Satisfy your hunger for new guitar techniques and styles with Acoustic Guitar's collection of its finest lessons, hand-picked from its comprehensive lesson book library.
Players of all levels have a rare opportunity to explore a wide range of techniques, including fingerstyle, flatpicking, alternate tunings, and bottleneck slide, while enjoying a variety of musical styles—rock, blues, Celtic, swing, bluegrass, and more. You'll also learn how to make the most of your practice time, choose a teacher, and train your ear from the best guitar teachers around. Includes:
- Acoustic Rock Rhythm. By Mark Hanson.
- Chord Embellishment. By Dylan Schorer.
- Jazz Chord Basics. By Dix Bruce.
- Beginning Blues Soloing. By David Hamburger.
- Flatpicking Fiddle Tunes. By Scott Nygaard.
- Building Fingerstyle Arrangements. By Andrew DuBrock.
- Steady Bass Fingerpicking. By David Hamburger.
- Your First Guitar Rag. By Dale Miller.
- The Magic of D A D G A D. By Al Petteway.
- Bottleneck Slide in Open Tunings. By Steve James.
- Practicing Secrets. By Kristina Olsen.
- Choosing a Teacher. By Gary Joyner.
- Learning Songs off Records. By Dylan Schorer.
- "Star of the Country Down"
- "June Apple"
- "Soldier's Joy"
- "Sand River Belle"
- "Guitar Rag"
- "She Moved Through the Faire"
- "Morrison's Jig"
- "John Henry"
- "Railroad Bill"
$24.99 - $39.99
$17.99 - $24.99
$19.95 - $29.99
$19.99 - $24.99